VW Type Type 3 Squareback Insurance
In production for 12 years, The Volkswagen Type 3 is Volkswagen’s popular answer to the perceived gap in the family car market. Manufactured from ’61 to ’73, it came in three variations –Notchback, Squareback, and Fastback.
The Type three was sold alongside the Type 1 Beetle, Type 14 Karmann Ghia and the Type 2 Bus, and featured the same rear mounted aircooled engine and rear wheel drive system as the other VW’s on the market at the time.
To find out more about our insurance for Type 3’s, or to get a quote, click the quote button below or call us now on 0800 240 4225
Features of our Type 3 insurance
Just as you’d expect from VW experts, we’ve worked long and hard to find policies that suit the exacting needs of Type 3 owners - from agreed value for classic cars, to 90 days cover for driving in Europe.
VW Karmann Ghia policy features can include:
- Optional agreed value cover
- 90-day European green card
- Like-for-like cover for modifications
- Insurance for in-car entertainment systems
- Left hand drive insurance
- Free £100,000 legal cover
- Salvage retention following an accident
- plus much more!
What discounts are available?
On top of the great list of benefits available on our Type 3 insurance policies, there are also plenty of discounts for customers to take advantage of. Just some of the available discounts include:
- Owner’s Club Discounts – we offer up to 20% discounts for members of owner’s clubs and forums
- Second Car Policies – take out multiple car policies with us to receive cheaper premiums on each
- Security Precautions – have you added after-market security measures to your Type 3? Let us know and you could save
- Limited Mileage Discounts – by sticking to a lower annual mileage, you could get cheaper insurance premiums
Get a quote for VW Type 3 insurance today
Want to find out more about JKI and our insurance for VW Type 3 policies?
Click the quote button below to visit our quotes page, or call our office on 0800 240 4225